Are you right about to place your order, but don’t know how to do that properly? That’s not a problem. Follow the tips mentioned below to get the most out of your translation:
1. Fill out the online form available at our website. Don’t forget to specify the details so that the translator, who will work on your document could cope with the task in the best way possible. Some of the must-have elements of your order include:
- the language needed
- the style desired
- the volume
- niche specification
- the need for notarial certification
- if you have any preferences regarding the choice of a translator, please, let us know about them so that we could select the best candidate, who fits this job most of all
- special requirements and preferences etc.
2. Attach the files that have to be translated. If you have any problems when attaching the files, please, get in touch with our customer support specialist to have these problems solved.
3. Right after you send the file, our manager will analyze it and will get in touch with you in 10-20 minutes to specify the details, the deadlines and the cost of the translation.
4. Your translation will be ready within the pre-set deadlines.
For more detailed information, please, feel free to contact us any time of the day.